FOR ANYONE WANTING TO HELP ME TROLL PAOLO PEREZ:
Today one of our darling BCA alumni, Allison Eberhardt, completed her treatment for Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
218 days, and she kicked that cancer’s ass!
The BCA Blog is sending lots of love her way, and you should, too.
and on this very beautiful tuesday, the BCA blog wishes the happiest of birthdays to the wonderful Dr. Don DeWitt! he’s a marvelous teacher, one of the highlights of BCA, and a generally fantastic person.
bca blogger problems: when your bca tracked tag is full of posts about barcelona, breast cancer awareness, and wheel hub assembly
- AP student: I'm in so many AP classes
- AP student: they're advanced placement
- AP student: that's what "AP" means
- AP student: so that means I'm really smart
- AP student: AP courses are college-level courses
- AP student: I was in my AP classroom with my AP classmates today
- AP student: because AP
THE KING AND I:
at Bergen County Academies
- March 2, 2012 @ 7:30PM
- March 3, 2012 @ 2:30 & 7:30PM
come see it!
poster art by V. Negron & J. Cimicata
I know I went a little overboard with the Helvetica and the rainbows, but I’m really happy with how this flyer that I created came out. It’s for lobbying the NJ Legislature to pass same-sex marriage, as you can see.
Listen up everyone, if you’re free during lunch mods (which, of course, you are) please please please stop by and lend a hand to the cause. It’s really important and just a minute of your time could make all of the difference!